We LOVE our Sponsors!
The generosity of time and tax deductible donations to the league help ensure our girls have a positive playing experience.
We offer three standard levels of sponsorship –
Homerun Sponsorship ($500)
- Business name on back of team jersey (Fall and Spring Season)
- Recognition and Web Banner link on LLGSL Web Site for BOTH seasons
- Thank you plaque with team photo
Double Play Sponsorship ($250)
- Your business name on the back of a team jersey (Fall OR Spring Season)
- Recognition and Web Banner link on the LLGSL Web Site for the same season as the jersey
- Thank you plaque with team photo for one season
Registration Scholarship ($150)
Each season, there are girls who wish to play softball but cannot afford the registration fee. Your generous donation would allow one lucky girl the opportunity to play house league softball.
If none of these pre-set sponsorships fit in your budget the please contact LLGSL. We would be glad to customize a sponsorship package for you or your business.
LLGSL is a non-profit corporation based in Eastern Loudoun County, Virginia. The league has a recognized status as a 501(C)(3) entity. The IRS classifies certain types of non-profit entities according to the type of activity in which they engage. LLGSL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity, which means donations made to the league are tax deductible. Donors will receive a receipt for their contributions. Donors should check with their tax professional on the allowance of their donations for tax purposes.
Please contact, Jodi Sweeney via email (email@example.com), for information on other ways you can help us support the girls!
LLGSL is proud to be a Charter Member of the Loudoun County Softball Alliance.